- Two different colored strings
- Hot glue
- Googly eyes
- Cut yarn into even pieces about as long as your elbow to your hand.
- Tie a knot on the top of the yarn while holding a the pieces together.
- Cut the tentacles as long as you want.
- Hot glue googly eyes onto the knot to make the head.
- Use the other color string to make a bow tie on its neck.
- packing tape
- more packing tape
- Cut a square or rectangle from cardboard.
- Cut a piece of white paper the size of your cardboard piece.
- Write or draw on the piece of paper, that will be your background for your white-board.
- Put the piece of paper on the card board, and cover the cardboard with the paper on top, with packing tape.
- Attach a string to the back if you want to hang it.
Hi we’re Emma and Eshun. We are best friends. We love crafting, animals, and dance/gymnastics.
Hi I’m Emma. My favorite color is aqua. My favorite food is dumplings and mac and cheese. I love games, and swimming. I have a chihuahua mix named Lola and a kitten named Rosie.
Hi I’m Eshun. My favorite colors are purple and black. My favorite food is Japanese Cury Rice. I love piano and reading. I have a Black mouth Cur mix named Rufus.